2. For the purposes of this policy “CSMA Club” ”our” , “us” and “we” means Motoring & Leisure Services Limited.
2. What information do we collect about you?
The personal information we collect about you is made up from the information you and others give us in the course of your booking. This includes information obtained through: your completion and submission of our booking forms; your use of our web sites and services; and our communications with you.
3. What about sensitive information?
We do not generally seek to collect sensitive personal information about our guests. If we do seek to collect sensitive information we will ask you to explicitly consent to our proposed uses of that information at the time of collection. We use the term “sensitive personal information” to mean information about topics such as personality and private life, racial or ethnic origin, colour, membership of political parties or movements, or other such sensitive topics.
4. Can you give us information about another person?
In certain circumstances you may give us information about another person, for example as part of a group booking. If you give us information about another person then we accept it on the understanding from you that you have made the other person aware of how we will use and disclose their information and the other person has given you permission to provide their details to us. You should not provide us with others’ personal information if this is not the case.
Our Use Of Your Information
5. How do we use your information?
1. We will use your information for the following main purposes: (a) for administration of your booking; (b) to provide you with other goods and services that you order from us for marketing purposes in accordance with your preferences (please see below for further details); (c) for internal analysis and research; (d) to comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and (e) to help detect and deal with crime and unsavoury behaviour.
2. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
6. Do we use your information for marketing purposes?
1. We hate unsolicited marketing (such as spam emails) as much as you, which means we will not market our goods or services to you, nor give your information to third parties to allow them to market their goods and services to you, without your express consent.
2. You tell us your preferences regarding marketing communications as part of the booking process. And you need not worry if, later, you change your mind since you can let us know of changes you wish to make to your marketing preferences at any time and we will update our records accordingly.
Disclosing Your Information To Third Parties
7. Are we concerned about keeping your information secure?
We take security issues seriously. We have implemented appropriate steps to help maintain the security of our information systems and processes and prevent the accidental destruction, loss or unauthorised disclosure of the information we collect.
8. To whom may we disclose your information?
1. We use agents and service providers (some of which may be located outside Europe) to collect, hold and process on our behalf your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy. These agents and service providers act on our instructions and will only use your information as we tell them to.
2. We may disclose your information to third parties, including the police and other governmental bodies, as required by law or if we think the disclosure may help to detect and deal with crime and unsavoury behaviour.
3. We may give your information to third parties to allow them to market their goods and services to you, but only with your express consent (please see above).
4. We will not sell your information to a third party, except in the unlikely event that we sell our business, or a substantial part of it; in which case we may sell your information as part of the sale to allow the purchaser to carry on providing some or all of our services to you.
9. Can you see and update the information we hold about you?